27 August 2009

All For Today

KFC won
Why not McDonald
T.T
Went out with dear to do revision together
But not McDonald as I would vomit if I eat McDonald everyday
But today's brunch was just not much different as yesterday
KFC at Kepong Jusco
I ordered a snack meal and he ordered zinger burger set
LOL
Saw Sulim and Kim Jun too

Started our revision at Arena food court
Done only less than 10 questions for paper 2 of Additional Mathematics
WHY
T.T
Played for sometimes when we felt tired

I told him that I was thirsty
Guess what he bought for both of us
A pack of fresh peel apple juice with aloe vera in it
LOL
But we have finished it within that few hours
This was the first time I done this kind of things
Thanks for the first time dear
XP

I slept on his leg when I felt sleepy
So comfortable weih
^^
He woke me up around 5pm then
After buying something at Popular
It was RAINING heavily
@@
Went to Watson to buy an umbrella which cost RM21++
OMG
We were really crazy

Alright
These are what we have done today
What to say
A crazy day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D