27 August 2009

McDonald


McDonald

Uhuh
So what
McDonald only mar
Is this your reaction before you start to read this post

But for me
It is not only a McDonald
It is quite a good memory for me

Dear and I have sat in Kepong McDonald for hours today
Just to study for our coming trial exam
We sat just in front of a mini playground
Only slides and staircases but no swings
Lots of cuties played around once they reached there
We recalled our childhood
Thought of those photos at home
Miss it so much
Mummy
See jie jie don't want to share share with me

I've never been heard this for yearsssssss
Both of us laughed when the little girl complaining her little sister
Awww
So cute

We sat there and studied until almost 5pm
Those kids were so noisy
But cute and we just laughing
One of them came and disturbed us
LOL
Funny
XP

Lastly
McDonald is not only a place for people to eat anymore
It is also a place for us to prepare for our exams
LOL
Not bad weih
Thanks McDonald

I'm lovin' it
Hohoho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D