26 December 2009

Our Anniversary

It is thundering and raining heavily right now
I'm quite afraid of thunder
How good if he's here staying together with me
:(
Tooooooo bad

There's nothing for me to do for almost the whole day
Dear hasn't finish his job that was given by his dad
Thus I read peoples' blogs to avoid boredom
LOL
But sad one
Most of them were posting the sad cases that happened to their love relationships
Gosh I really hate to read those things
I may have influenced by that weih
But still
I didn't stop myself by reading their blog posts
Ah this is human being you know
Their blog posts didn't make me think of anything though
You have no need to worry

I thought of our 2nd anniversary babe
It is coming to an end and the 3rd one will be coming very soon
Is it a starter for our new journey
I'm looking forward to it
I don't need any special celebration it will be better if you plan it
What I want is just to be together with you for that day
:D

And I'm always waiting for your bear bear
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D