Have you ever heard of BookUp, a Malaysia’s online second-hand bookstore? Here is an opportunity for you to get to know about it.
Why should you choose BookUp?
- Expensive textbooks are a burden to university students.
- Not every student is rich enough.
- By providing the university students with cheaper alternative, BookUp aims to reduce their burden.
- BookUp also aims to help the university students clear off their unwanted books by helping them sell it. BookUp sells it on behalf of the students because it aims to be a one-stop shop for people who are interested in used books.
What are the benefits of using BookUp?
- Affordable books;
- Hassle-free clearance of books;
- Delivery right to your doorstep for as low as RM 6.00;
- Good-conditioned books;
- Environmentally friendly (every book purchased is a book recycled).
What are the future plans of BookUp?
- Expansion to more universities;
- Have a wider range of books, including fictions and non fictions;
- To help more university students save, save, and save!
Here is a short video on the start-up of BookUp.
Visit BookUp now to check it out and enjoy the benefits with just a few clicks!