31 August 2009

Again X]


Again
A post about the movie
Slumdog Millionaire
The main character
Freida Pinto and Dev Patel

The young casts which acted only three persons in different ages
Jamal Malik
Latika
Salim (brother of Jamal)

The casts strike a post with the director Danny Boyle
Casting and co-director Loveleen Tandan also puts in an appearance
P/S : Why Blogspot cannot tag photo LOL

I've finally finished this movie last night
It was really interesting although I did not know what they were talking sometimes
But at least I can still understand the story
I'm not as stupid as my youngest brother
XP

I would like to thanks Ze Yang as he was the one who lent this DVD to me
Although he would never view my blog unless if fatty told him
LOL
And also my brother LORRRRRRR
xP

This movie is funny enough
It is a bit sad sometimes
And romantic at almost the end of the movie
Especially when Jamal Malik (Dev Patel) met her princess Latika (Freida Pinto) at the train station
WOW

Hmmm
I wonder why the director taught a little boy to call those police as DOGS
I know this is just an effect but I truly hope that the little boy would not learn such a bad description for human

In addition
Dad said
This movie is to reflect how rotten the political situation and the society of the country is
So

I think I would have to watch once again if I am free later
=P
Not to prove though
But to see everything CLEARLY
LOL

Ranking on Slumdog Millionaire : 8 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D