11 September 2009

Friends of Primary School

Recently
I met two of my primary school friends on Facebook
Irene and Liek Xi * ZM I think you could still remember him *
Both of them are so much slimmer than before
Especially Liek Xi
I nearly can't recognize him
LOL

I am really happy to meet them
They were both my best friends among others
We have fun together and shared things between each other
We stayed nearby each other's house especially me and Irene
And now
We are still staying as near as before
But we have never met for years already

Me and Irene decided to have a simple but memorable gathering after SPM
Wooooooo
I'm so excited
Looking forward to attend this gathering
And meet the other primary school friends who I truly miss a lot
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D