29 October 2009

Uncle VS Aunties

Just came back from BRUNCH
Brunch = breakfast + lunch
LOL
I wonder who thought such a pretty nice name to describe it
So damn "early" but I didn't wake up that late weih
The aunties woke me up early in the morning
I mean around 10am
That's quite early for me and maybe some of you

After brunch and while we were on the way to Bandar Menjalara
We stopped at a traffic light and there's an office lady right beside our car
I pointed her and told my brother
"Leng lui eh!!!" * I always love to look for some PRETTY girls for him XP *
Guess what he said
"Cheh! An office's aunty!"
What kind of answer was that
Bad UNCLE like him always treats ladies meanly
Teeheee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D