03 December 2009

The Stupid One


I found a cute picture
XD
I'm happy but I'm not proud at all for my stupidity though
:S

Done Physics today
Woohooo
I did something stupid though
I didn't realize that I have missed out one question
The apparatus arrangement for question three
I even slept so well after I thought I had finished answering all the questions
It's time to pass up the exam paper when I just found it
Argh
Stupid me
I did something careless in SPM weih

I know I should have to face the reality
Aih
I could just put the blame on me myself for going to bed that late last night
:(
These are all for the Physics exam anyway

I felt much better for everything he did
Aha
That's him again
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D