08 December 2009

S and X

People nowadays love to add at least one alphabet behind a so-called word
Such as the alphabets S and X
I'm wondering why
Hmmm

Hahas / Hahax
Lols / Lolx
Muacks / Muackx

These are the examples of the words
Some of them even add more S or X to form another new word
That is of the same meaning as the original one
Don't you think those words are so weird
Or it's just because I prefer the most original one
Haha

I tried to pronounce those words while I was in the bathroom just now
Uh that's quite a difficult stuff to me
LOL

These are just so "new" anyway
Just having a sudden feel to express
:D

1 comment:

  1. hahah.. i din use S or X.. but sometimes i use Z..
    byezz~~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D