20 January 2010

Registered

So, I have finally registered for undang and driving lessons that cost RM759 for the whole package. Wheeeeeee! X) I'll be attending the undang lesson on this Sunday and if everything goes very well, I might be attending the exam on next Sunday. WOW! How fast is it!

Hopefully I can succeed very well in every part of them. Cheer for me! :D

This is an additional part. While we were doing the registration stuffs, my youngest brother was sitting right beside an aquarium answering the questions in the "workbook". He was making some noises and so my mum was like shocked to hear him talking to himself and she turned back immediately to check out what he was doing there. Mum said that she thought he was talking to the fish. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! XDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D