20 January 2010

I Need You So Badly

Beyond doubt, I miss you all the time since we can only meet only once to trice per month. It's really difficult for me to go through the days without you, which really makes me feel bad enough.

I had just suffered a great stomachache 2 days ago, and now I'm suffering headache but I don't think that I didn't get enough sleep. I went to bed before 12am almost every night but why I am still having such a bad headache? I have no idea. Damn! And my exams make me stress like hell. T.T

You know, I'm always thinking how well if you're here accompanying me to suffer these all. But I know it is just so impossible to happen unless if I marry to you. Hmmm.

I really need you a lot in my life. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D