07 January 2010

Unwilling

My grandparents have been staying in my house for about three months because of the case that happened on October. Could you still remember that I had blogged a post about my grandpa suffered femur fracture in front of a restaurant? That's it. And now, it's time for them to go back to their home, Mentakab. That is my hometown. Also, that is a place for all of us in this big family to gather for some celebrations.

They will be going back on tomorrow, early in the morning. I felt so sad when my mum told me that they're going back home soon. I don't know why. I love my grandparents very much, but sometimes my grandma is quite annoying especially when she scolds my grandpa. I will not going to explain anything about that, I'm just trying to express my feelings over here. But still, I love both of them very much as they have been so caring of me when I was still young.

I'm so unwilling to let them go back to their home. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D