25 April 2010

Looking For A New Lifestyle

I am so impatient to start my college life right now. Working everyday and doing the same things everyday is a kind of suffer for me. D: Help me!

I admit that I have started to be sick of such kind of lifestyle. How good if I have a dSLR right now, so that I can at least play with it whenever I have nothing to do. Indeed, photographing is a kind of big fun for me. :) Mum, can I get it right after I get my salaries? Pleeeeeeeaaase!

Time, please fly as soon as you can. I'm looking forward to my unknown new job, and my college life. :P

1 comment:

  1. Holy shit I diddn't realise everyone in the comments think these are 'Google tricks'. All the 'I'm feeling lucky' button does is go to the 1st website link. Most of these link to external pages.
    Jayme Silvestri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D