21 April 2010

You're My Power

Dear is back from Sabah, and he is now on his way back home. I lost contact with him for so many times when he was still in Sabah. But I know he's always trying his best to keep in touch with me.

This morning, 15 minutes before my alarm started to ring, I received his call. I thought he would not call me anymore, and I was actually a little bit disappointed for not receiving his encouragement on my driving test. Honestly, I was so happy to receive his call, but I pretended to be sad and mad. Bleh! :P He gave me the power to try harder on the test, and I did it in the end. :D Yes, it's all because of his call, and everything he told me recently.

Thanks a lot, my lovely hubby. I love you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D