21 May 2010

Done The Enrollment

My brother drove me and momma to Taylor's University College, the lakeside campus yesterday morning for the enrollment. Everything has done, but ZM and I are still waiting for the money of the "student gets student" programme. There are some problems and ZM, have you mail it? :) Oh ya, the early birds will get RM200 each as well, but I don't know when I can get it. :S

Other than that, the problems about accommodation has solved too. So I will be moving into the hostel when everything starts later. According to the counselor, it is a unit with 6 rooms, 2 bathrooms and I-don't-know-what-else. I think it is quite okay for me, but the price is not okay at all. It is RM750 per month, and poppa/momma will have to pay for 6 months every time when they do the payment. :( I think I will have to join as a student helper when I have got used to the new life.

What I want to say is that all the procedures took us a few hours to get it done. D: I hope they would improve. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D