28 May 2010

Joke About The Lion and The Tiger

"There is a lion in the storeroom so do you want me to call him out?"

"There are a lion and a tiger in the storeroom, so do you want me to call them out?"

"There is a lion behind the curtain so do you want me to call him out?"

"There are a lion and a tiger behind the curtain so do you want me to call him out?"

"If you make noise again, I'll just call the lion/the tiger out to bite you."

"If you don't look at the cards, then I'll just bring you out. Do you want it?"

LOL! Those are what I have been telling the kids recently. I have no any other way to make them shut their mouth up. Hence, this is what I used to do.

For Aaron, a 3-year-old little boy, he will shake his head with a big, cute smile. His chubby face makes me melt. I will pinch his chubby cheeks and then I will stand up and pretend that I'm going to bring the lion/the tiger out. He will quickly run to me and please me not to bring the lion/the tiger out. Hahaha! That's fun indeed.

For Eve, a 4-year-old little girl, she doesn't really afraid of what I say. Every time when I stand up, she will just follow me and she will step into the storeroom without looking if there is a lion or a tiger in it. The only thing I can do is to tell her that the lion/the tiger is in a box. Gahhh! She is too brave!

These are the funniest kids that had been fooled by me. Haha! Anyway, I will look for another chance to joke with the others by using the same way. Let's wait and see if I can do it. XD

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D