11 November 2010

My very first Korean friend.

If you have been one of my readers for quite some time, you might have read this post that was posted when I was in first term. It's about a Korean friend of mine, Andy, who tended to annoy the people around until some of them hate him so much, excluding me. Admittedly, he's somehow annoying yet he had been helping me a lot, especially making me smile. No matter how worse his attitude was, he's still a friend whom I still owe him a debt of gratitude.

Bad thing is, he's back to Korea without informing any one of us earlier and perhaps he is not coming back to Malaysia anymore since he's officially quitted from DT37. I'm not sure about what's going on behind but I truly wish to meet him again.


I seriously miss him, the budak kecik (kecil). :'(



x.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D