16 October 2009

Short Posts

1
I've been here typing for around half an hour
I canceled it at that time when I almost finish typing
I'm so wanted to blog it for so long
But now I changed my mind without reason
Haha

2
Finally I've bought those ingredients for making "Li Hsia cookies"
Will start making tomorrow maybe
Excited
^0^

3
The television at my house has finally ended up its life few days ago
And a new LCD television will be replacing it soon
Going to say goodbye to it
I'm so thankful to it for its very good services within these years
Bye

4
Mum is in love with an offline game solitaire recently
QQ taught her the way to play last night
Guess what
When JJ was using dad's laptop today
She asked JJ to give it to her because she wants to play solitaire
LOL
What a cute mum

5
Finally they decided to stop him from playing his online games all day long
Because he's too over until he didn't want to study for his second semester exams
Ouwh I'm so damn happy with their decision
Teeheee
I HATE ONLINE GAMES
This is what I posted on Twitter today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D