25 November 2009

OMG

OMG
Oh my god
OH MY GOD GOD GOD
>O<
We have Additional Mathematics for today
I failed to finish some of the questions for paper two
Argh
Damn
I'm really mad of myself for my stupidity
I didn't notice that the time was passing so damn fast
SHIT

Fine and it's all FINE * pretending again XD *
I went to Mutiara with dear during the 4 hours rest time to search for his lunch
We chatted a lot at the Coffee Station but we didn't prepare for the coming exam
LOL
Bad students huh
Whoops
Of course we are not
We were just searching for some rest times
The time at the Coffee Station was enjoyable and I was liked forgot everything
Hehe
That's me when I need some rest
^O^

Time to take a half-day rest
And will be start preparing for the coming "war" tomorrow after breakfast
It is BIOLOGY
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D