08 March 2010

Sigh

I'm tired. I'm exhausted. I'm blurred. I'm depressed. I'm disappointed. D:

I have no idea which way should I choose. They confused my mind after I decided something. Why I am here standing in between the adults, waiting for them to choose everything for me? Why I'm here standing in between the adults, waiting for them to choose something I don't wish to happen on me? Why I'm not the one who makes the choice for my very last year being in the school? Just as what you said, I'll stay if my SPM results force me to do so, but look! :| I lost my way.

I know I have no right to get the answer. Sigh! :X I just want to know why!







Can I hide in somewhere nobody knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D