14 May 2010

I'm Sick

I'm sick! D: I woke up early at 7:30am today to prepare to work. My flu was a little bit better than yesterday, but sore throat came to me in the meantime. Gaaah! Shit! I texted my aunt to tell her that I need to rest at home as my condition doesn't allow me to continue my work, and off I went to bed again.

My voice is so damn sexy right now. Hence, fast foods, drinks packaging, snacks, cold drinks, soft drinks, ice-cream and et cetera are not available for now. Only plain bread and porridge are available. NOOO! :( Weekends are coming real soon. What can I eat when the people around me are eating those foods or drinking those drinks? No way! I will not allow them to do that until I recover from sickness. Lalala! Doctor Ng, I hope your medicines could help.

I feel like chopping down my stupid nose. :X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D