30 May 2010

New Header YAY

Whoooaaaaaaa! I took quite a few hours sitting in front of the laptop making a photo for my header. I thought I wouldn't get it done by today but look, I have done! :D I am satisfied with the result as it's just my very first time doing this kind of stuff. WOW! I give me myself a big clap. What about you?

It's been so long we didn't update our photo album indeed. I mean, we haven't been taking photos of us for quite a long time. This might be just a temporary header for my blog because I actually plan to take more nice photos together with another main character of the picture. Please stay tuned! Heee! I hope we can make it well.

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D