01 May 2010

Oh my god! It is now raining cats and dogs, but still, the weather is so damn hot. -_______- Our earth is sick LAAAH! Sigh.

My mum's brother and his family are now staying in my house for 4 nights, but Syn is still in Vietnam. My mum told me that Wei Qing will be staying together with Boon, but she slept beside me last night. So, I don't really know what changed the plan. Aha!

Guess what, I slept at around 5am yesterday today and Wei Qing did the same thing as well. Haha! We chitchatted for the nonsense and we had some heat-to-heart conversations for that whole night, which makes me know more about her. :D I truly hope that she can stay strong to solve everything. Everything will be fine. Don't be afraid. Don't be sad. You have to be strong. Cheer!

When I woke up today, I found that it was already 1:30pm. Whoops! When I looked at my phone, there're 4 or 5 text messages from hubby. :X I gave him a call when I saw those messages, to tell him that I have woke up. After that, I fell asleep again. LOL! When I woke up again, it was already 2:15pm. I forced myself to wake up but not to fall asleep anymore because it was tooooooo late. Heee! That's me when I don't have to wake up early.

Alright, stop the crap. X)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D