29 June 2010

The Bathroom Was Flooded OMG

I wanted to blog this yesterday but I don't know why I ended up changing the topic. :\

I bathed at around 10:30pm last night as I had my dinner at around 6:30pm. I don't know why and I don't know when I habituated myself to bathe after 10pm if I have my dinner first. Hence, I have to habituate me myself to eat only after I bathe.

Oh ummm, let's back to the topic.

When I almost finish bathing, I found that the toilet was flooded. That was not the first time it flooded but it was getting serious at that time. Half of my feet were soaking in the flood. I was like WTF when I saw that and guess what I found. A clever baby cockroach climbed up high on the wall to avoid itself from swimming in the flood. I was so wanted to kill it by flushing it into the flood but if I do so, it might have to swim together with my feet and you need to know how disgusting it would be. So, I ended up finish bathing as soon as possible and stepped out from the bathroom after washing my feet. Oh and, goodbye baby cockroach!

I told momma all about it after I went downstairs. She said my dropped-off hair made it flooded. -_______- I said, "I couldn't see my hair also." HAHAHA! That was the lousiest reason ever I know. XDDD

So now, the problem is solved I guess. Wheeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D