04 June 2010

I Am Feeling Bad

I scolded Caleb in the class yesterday. I feel so bad but I was forced to do that to him.

I don't know what was going on with the baby boy. Is it that we over-pampered him? Is it that he did not get enough sleep in the afternoon? I have no idea at all. He kept on soliloquizing while everyone was studying. You would know how disturbing it was if you were one of the teachers. I looked at Fyonne as I did not know what I should do to stop him from doing that all along.

She wanted me to threaten him. She wanted me to punish him.

I was not willing to follow what she said but I had no choice at all. I am not a professional, but I am just a part-timer. I did what she said and Caleb ended up crying loudly in the class. Heartache I had had indeed. I am so sorry, my dear Caleb. :(

He cried for like three times within 15 minutes. No one would like to bother the over-pampered baby boy. My aunt came into the classroom and she wanted Fyonne to stop Caleb from crying since there was a student's aunt or momma sitting in the office. It was not really good to let her hear that sound.

Sigh! That was my second last day working in Bao Bei anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D