17 June 2010

Not Available For Under-eighteens

To avoid the war, I tried to ignore it. :)

Felicia and Yeik Jiun invited me and my boy for two movies at Pavilion. I thought there're only four of us but no, there're six persons. Shun Keat (Yeik Jiun's boy) and Yenning went there as well. Sigh! I feel so bad for don't-know-what reason.

Toy Story 3 was our very first movie of today from 11:30am to 1:30pm.

Both of us reached there at 11:30am and Felicia seemed to be mad for our lateness. I'm sorry. :( Our stomachs were emptied but we had no time to have our breakfast. 6 nuggets and a large cup of coke were bought to be eaten in the cinema.

The movie was nice but I don't think I am interested in it. Heee! I can't even recall any single scene of the Toy Story 1 and 2. Kindly ask the others if you would like to know how it is.

Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang was the second one from 2pm to 4pm. What a rush!

We went to look for a toilet after the first movie and we found that we're running out of time after that. We had only half an hour to do things that we would like to do. We went (but we're more like running) to the Lavender Bakery to buy some bread and off we ran back to the cinema. We got to reach there on time for sure.

The movie was great, funny, and quite touching for sometimes. Tears rolled in my eyes but I think he didn't know since I refused to look at him at that time. Heee! :P When the movie was about to start, I was told that it has the first episode, but Felicia thought they might not be concerned. Felicia, I'm waiting for you to lend me the first episode. :D

"Who are you?"
"I am Nanny McPhee."
"bla bla bla......." I've forgotten.
"I am Nanny McPhee. Small 'c', big 'P'."

"Who the hell are you?"
"I am Nanny McPhee. Small 'c', big 'P'."

I personally think the scenes were funny. Everyone in the cinema laughed indeed. XD

Everyone was like running out of time today. Shun Keat left right after we came out from the cinema after Toy Story 3 as he had a driving lesson today. Yenning left as well after we came out from the toilet. There're only four of us watching the second movie. The two girls left to Times Square after all. D: Both of us went around looking for a restaurant since we haven't been eating a meal at all. Wong Kok Char Chan Teng was our choice but I actually wanted to choose Din Tai Fung. Those foods are so expensive and we had no money to pay for them. The foods at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng were not bad as well. I ate cheese baked rice with chicken chop and with mushroom sauce, while he ate something with rice and only a few of chicken which tasted nice. GAAAH! You stingy workers had ruined my first impression on you. :( It's just as what we used to say in Cantonese, KIAMSIAP! Bleh! Since we ordered set meal, we were so full and the huge cup of Chinese tea was a killer. I thought my stomach was going to burst. We sat for a while and left.

Oh dear, home sweet home! The monorail and the bus were freaking packed. I hate it! He asked me when I was in his embrace in the bus, "You're afraid of jam-packed, right? You seem so unhappy no matter the one who accidentally or intentionally touches you is neither a male nor a female." My answer was YES! I hate being molested no matter who the hell the person is. I seriously hate it and so, I am always mad at those people. Not to forget, the driver of the bus was god-damn-it-I-felt-so-wanted-to-poke-him-GAO-GAO. Fuck you!

I know I have been so rude recently but I just don't care a fuck. Lots of stuffs ruined my mood so yea, please forgive me for a while. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D