18 July 2010

Dined at La La Chong Seafood Restaurant.

I'm back, again! :D Well, I am not being a super blog-a-holic, but I just want to post them up before I start to be busy. I mean, I have to get them all done by today!

I was invited by my juniors to join their gathering in Kepong, but I stood them up in the end. My uncle invited my family and some of my relatives to a seafood dinner, I couldn't make a choice. :(

We went all the way from Kepong to La La Chong Seafood Restaurant located at Kayu Ara Damansara in the evening. My uncle ordered all the foods, while we just have to talk as much as we could. It was kind of like our family gathering.

Unfortunately, not many photos were taken, and none of the photos about food was taken. That's really a bad one.

We had a plate of squids with sambal, but I didn't eat. Squids are too yucky for me since they spurt black juice. Ewww! I hate squids.

Alright, I know it's funny. Just laugh. :\

A plate of huge clams with superior soup should be my favourite dish among all, but I preferred weaker superior soup as compared to this one. Still, I gave thumbs up to this dish. The clams were so damn juicy. They brought me to the heaven every time when I took a mouthful of them. :D I LOVE CLAMS!

Beyond doubt, the crabs got the champion for this time. We had a plate of sweet and sour crabs, and a plate of deep fried crab with salted egg yolk. I ate the one with sweet and sour since I don't like salted egg yolk. The crab meat was so fresh and it was like melted in my mouth. I give them double thumbs up! And now, I am still thinking about the crabs. Awww!

We had two salted tilapias (correct me if I translated the so-called "fei chow yu" in Cantonese wrongly) since one was absolutely not enough for more than 10 persons. The fishes tasted great. The meat was so damn smooth and I actually didn't have to bite it at all. All I needed to do was just to beware of the fish bones. Yummy!

Also, we had 2 plates of fried mantou and a plate of steamed mantou. I am a mantou lover I admit. :) I had one each. Hehehe! My youngest brother ate 5 and a half. :S He's the mantou king pffft.

We had a plate of prawns but with three different tastes. I could only recognize one of them, the deep fried prawns with butter. Their prawns were huge and fresh enough and they were so juicy. I could even taste some sweetness of the prawns to be honest.

What about the vegetables? We had fried ferns with belacan if I am not mistaken.

Overall, the foods served were delicious but I don't know if it is worth a second visit. All of the dishes cost us about RM626 (correct me if I'm wrong), what do you think?

Expensive? Cheap? Normal?

I could only get to take some lame photos. Here you go.


My youngest brother was showing off his middle finger with a mantou as his ring. What a lame job!


You want to eat some? LOL! They're the soon-to-be rubbishes anyway.


Awwwwwww!!! This is always the best part of the crabs!


Spot my eldest aunt! She was sleeping while the others were being so excited.


When she was awoke, her husband fell asleep. LOL! XDDD Well, I was not purposely take these photos. I was actually focusing on the dishes on the table. :P

Here are some simple details about La La Chong Seafood Restaurant:
Lot 13556, Jalan Cempaka,
Kayu Ara Damansara,
47400 Petaling Jaya.
Tel : 03-77281906

I have to go and do some preparations right now. See you then. :)

Sigh!



x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D