13 July 2010

Nobody likes a nightmare.


What if sore throat and flu come to you in the meantime? Suffer! DDD: Because of the suffering, I went to bed at around 10:40pm. I am such a good girl pffft. I thought I would have slept very well until the sun rises, but I woke up at around 1am. Damn! I went downstairs to drink a cup of water, and I brought a bottle of water into my bedroom in passing. I then rolled on my bed until 2am.

They have caused me great hardship and suffering indeed. :(

Other than that, I had a bad dream at around 12pm. Yeap, I was still sleeping at that time. I couldn't get myself out of the bed. I was afraid of facing the suffering. The dream was not a horror one, but a real bad one. I hope it's just a dream.

It happened in a building that has 85 floors. It was something like a bank or an office. I followed momma to the building since she wanted to do something, and we went up to the 85th floor by a lift. Wtf! I had an acrophobia and I have to gone up to the highest floor of the building?! I bore that. I kept quiet all along. That building has the worst lift I have ever seen. While we were going up to the top of the building, the lift vacillated to the left and right like a pendulum. Imagine how scary it is! Fortunately, we reached the 85th floor safely. Phew!

Momma wanted to give a check to someone else but too many people were queuing there in front of a counter. Hence, momma passed the check to a guy and she went away. Huh?! :S Oh fine! Momma went to the bakery shop. Now only I realized that there was a bakery shop! Stupid me. :X I saw some familiar faces there, but I can only remember one of them, Jasmine Sia. I saw a lot of huge cakes and I thought they were having some party pffft. We met up with some other relatives. Why did we meet up there? I have no idea.

We had our teatime in the bakery shop. It was crowded with the aunties if I'm not mistaken. I don't know why I was burning with anger, and I don't know why everyone around the table scolded me. There are Da Yi (my eldest aunt), Da Jie (my eldest aunt's eldest daughter), Da Gor (Da Jie's younger brother) and some other people. Everything they said didn't make sense, though. I scolded them one by one and I ran away alone, and I woke up from the dream.

It's just a dream, I know. But somehow a dream would happen in real life. Now you can see, a family war could definitely be a nightmare to me.

Hallelujah! Amitabha!



x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D