11 July 2010

I drank 3 cups of coke.




I bet most of you have known how harmful the coke is. Play the videos above and you will know why, especially the first one. Take them seriously and STOP drinking coke. :)

If you ever want to drink coke with Mentos, this is what you will get. Well, I don't know if it is or not true.

You can attract the insects with your coke.

You can make a rocket.

You can also try this. HAHAHA!

Why I am blogging about coke? I drank about 3 cups of coke yesterday, which might very much harm my stomach. Wtf! I drank when singing; I shared a cup of it with B when watching movie; I shared another cup of it with Wei Qing after having my burger from McDonald's. I told B I will stop drinking it for a month, and he said I better stop drinking it forever. :( I said I will try, but I'm not sure if I can make it. I hope I can for sure!



x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D