11 July 2010

I need to pee now.

Bad things came to me again and again within these two days. They definitely ruined my mood. The family trouble, the training to improve my driving skill, and so on. BOOO! I promised myself to be alright sooner.

And now, I'm feeling better! Chatting on MSN together with B and Wei Qing is quite a good choice to make me smile or even laugh. The misunderstandings, the laughter from the study, the cute and funny emoticons, and the nonsense never fail to make me burst into laughter. They have truly made my day. Thanks a bundle! :)





These are parts of the conversation between me and Wei Qing. They are all childish yet funny, and the most important thing is that they made me laugh. :DDD Thanks a bunch!



x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D