16 July 2010

I hope it helps.

Phew! I'm finally done reading all those blog post posted by Ken Wooi, the so-called not-so-famous blogger. I'm crazy, no? Yea, he always claimed that Kenny Sia is a famous blogger, and he is the not so famous one. Some of you might not know who Ken Wooi is, or you don't even know who Kenny Sia is. Why don't you click on the links to get the answer?

They are both famous to me, but so far I love reading the blog posts on kenwooi.com rather than kennysia.com, to be honest. It's just because Ken Wooi always has the sense of humor in his blog entries. Some of them could even make my day. Alright, I might also start reading the blog posts on kennysia.com, but not now.

P/S: If you're one of the fans of Kenny Sia, please note that I am just telling my opinions. No offense, alright? ;)

Let's back to the topic.

Guys, have you registered to be a member on Nuffnang? Please click on the link and register right now if you haven't done it.

Recently, I found that there are a lot of bloggers who are still very new on Nuffnang don't know how to add the advertisement unit on their blogs. I know there have been a few bloggers out there posting about the way to add the advertisement units, so I am not going to do any more explanations. If you don't know how to make it, click here to view the steps (only for blogspot).

Just in case you don't know, here is a reminder to you about it. If the advertisement doesn't appear on your blog, you might have left out one simple step.


Done? Is the problem fixed? Well, it's alright if you have known it earlier. I post this just in case some of you don't know about it.

Go and get yourself an account if you still don't have one. It benefits you. I'm not kidding.



x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D