30 August 2010

Visitation to Saujana Hotel (1).

This was our very last professional activity for term 1. How good if we have more trips later, but no, we have to wait until term 2.

The topic has definitely told you everything. We paid a visit to Saujana Hotel on Wednesday, at around 2pm. It was the earliest departing time among all, because everyone went into the bus before 2pm. WOW! That was indeed less likely to be seen.

Let the photos tell you the story, alright? ;)

P/S: I might have to separate the story of this visitation into two, three, or four posts, again, because of the huge amount of the photos taken. Hehehe!

Photobucket

The two sexy girls, Farah and Diana.

Photobucket

Some kind of event hall? I've forgotten. :X

Photobucket

That was our tour guide, some manager of the hotel, Henny.

Photobucket

"Don't take my photo," said Mr. Henny, when I was about to capture the photo of this entrance. Wth! Who would want to take photo of this uncle? It was just that he was standing in front of the door, but it's impossible for me to shoo him away, so I was forced to take a photo with this guy inside. Damn!

Photobucket

The bar.

Photobucket

Carlsberg wooooooo! Okay, I don't fancy this.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chris was being hyperactive.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We're moving on to a Japanese restaurant.

Photobucket

The kitchen.

Photobucket

The dining place.

Photobucket

The bar, but it looks more like a counter.

Photobucket

Do you want any? :P

Photobucket

Someone was playing with it when I was capturing this photo.

Photobucket

He was still playing and I could hardly capture a better photo for the report.

Photobucket

This is the best photo among three of them indeed. LOL! Wtf!

Photobucket

Teppanyaki!

Photobucket

I like this!

Photobucket

Photobucket

They claimed that these are the spiritual stones. I'm not sure whether it's true or not, find it by yourself if you really want to know the answer. :P But, Henny said, do not go near the stones especially at night because you might get into trouble. 

Photobucket

That's one of their golf courses. They have two in total.

Photobucket

They're waiting for the moment of fast-breaking.

Photobucket

Photobucket

He forced me to take these photos. :X

Photobucket

"Hey, I saw naked people beside the swimming pool!" I told Kah Mun.
"Where? Where?" Kah Mun asked me as if she was so damn interested in the naked people.

Oops! I accidentally tricked her with naked people. XDDD

Photobucket

Photobucket

They're telling you how hot the weather was, it could kill! Everyone was indeed so damn craving for coolness, even though it's just a fan.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some restaurant. Hey you, don't look at me and don't keep talking with your colleague! 

Photobucket

Everyone went "WOOOOOOO!", "WAAAAAAA!", "YOOOOOOO!", "OH MY GOD!", "I WANT TO STAY HERE!" and "I WANNNNNNNTTT!" when they saw this. How about you?

Photobucket

"I'm going to jump," said Chris.
"Okay, watch out," said Taemin.

Okay, that is a fake conversation. :P

*to be continued*



x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D