27 November 2010

KLIA, I'm here!

It's time to go KLIA! :DDD If you tell me there's nothing fun at KLIA but it is where you can only welcome the people or send him or her to somewhere else, you're wrong. Indeed, when it comes to visitation, thing would be different. Aha! Do you think you are tricked? :P

Now that the lecturer for this subject doesn't want everything we had done for the first presentation, all I did throughout the visitation was following Kah Mun from one place to another, looking for something unusual, taking some useless photos for God's sake, being naughty all the time, and et cetera. Oh yes! I was bored.

Photobucket

Farah would never stop asking people to take photos of her just for the sake of changing her profile picture on Facebook again and again. Teeheee!

Photobucket

Hey, never did I know that KLIA has such a cute customer service center! Or, was it still new?

Photobucket

After arriving at KLIA, it started raining heavily that it would be so awesome to take a nap. Look at the sky; it looked as if something bad was happening out there and we would be involved wtf.

Photobucket

Kah Mun said, "You like to take photos of all the trashcans always." LOL! Not really; it's just that I found them funny to have three yellow circles at the bottom as if they couldn't be moved. Making things funny can make you smile! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

The airplane was moving.

Photobucket

We went into a viewing area to take a look at these airplanes. Some of them thought we people weren't allowed to enter but, we actually can. I felt like experiencing the feeling of being in an airplane again when I was looking at them, because I have only been in it when I went Kuching, to be frank.

Photobucket

I don't know why, the name "My Second Home Begins Here" simply attracted me when I was walking around having nothing to do. Perhaps it made me think of my beloved family. :)

Photobucket

I hereby apologize for the blurriness of the photo due to the reasons that you might have known. As what you might see in this photo, Saravanan was followed by these policewomen when we were on the way to where we were supposed to meet, as if he was arrested for his gangster-like behaviour. Once Fahmi said, "Hey, you're caught by the policewomen!" to him, everyone started laughing and making fun of him. The policewomen laughed too!

Photobucket

More polices were following him. XD He even complained to this policewoman that I was taking photo of him wtf.

Oh hi, policewoman! :D

Photobucket

Shannie and Farah.

Photobucket

We're sort of in a rush because the bus had arrived and everyone was walking towards the bus. Ish! It turned out to be such a failure! D:

Photobucket

Let's end up this visitation with a photo of Kelly and Diana. X) Oh wait, the assignment for this visitation is yet to be completed. I wonder what the old man would comment after our presentations because of so many miscommunications that the problems are probably cause by his malfunctioned brain.

Anyway, this visitation didn't seem to be that interesting after all because I couldn't find anything the old man actually wants; anything unusual couldn't be seen anywhere in the building. It's boring!



x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D