08 December 2010

A day out makes the difference.

7th of December has successfully marks down another new, special memory between some of the classmates, Mahrad (my new Iranian friend from DH37), me, and the Badman. We spent at least 10 hours throughout the day at several places, from morning until night, to take a short break before we start preparing for the end-of-term examinations. Honestly, I will never regret of joining them even though my main purpose of joining was to get myself a new bag as the old one has spoiled.

By the way, I'm satisfied with this new bag yet it burned a big hole in my purse wtf.

As what it was originally planned, we went for ice-skating in the noon in Sunway Pyramid, which then it turned out to be a failure due to the torturing ice-skates that sort of hurt our legs. Spending approximately two hours on the skating rink with some interruptions in between due to the painfulness definitely didn't worth the price we paid. It's as if every time I go, I would always waste the Badman's money for giving up within a short period yet he says it's alright.

Photobucket

We headed to their all-time-favourite restaurant, Ayam Penyet, right after we left the place that eventually brought us the nightmarish experience wtf. Let's just take no notice of the food they served (they're generally nice), Farah changed the numbers from 8 to 18 and from 12 to 42. LOL! If you're visiting this restaurant sooner or later and if you see the exactly same plate again, let me know. X)

Photobucket

After hunting for my new bag with the Badman, we departed to Shah Alam for dinner with Alia as the driver. The food weren't as nice as expected, but I love the atmosphere around that it's situated right beside Tasik Shah Alam where the people go on a picnic on the ground or jog around the lake. The view wasn't that bad and it was pretty windy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Truth to be told, it was my very first time seeing this stunning view of i-City myself in the Badman's warm and comfortable embrace. Indeed, I stunned. :P Anyway, don't judge the blurriness of the photo; the car was moving slowly and I couldn't take a better one with such a poor camera. However, I still love the special outcome, exclusive of the dusts of the mirror. :D It somehow made me feel as if there's an air of romance about the place with colourful lights.

"Do you want to come?" he hugged me tightly and asked.
"Yes but, I wouldn't have the chance to come."
"I will bring you here once I have a car."

It means I still have to wait for quite some time but still, I was deeply touched. :)

This day meant a lot to me, to be honest. We promised each other to have another day out around Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia as mentioned by the lecturers back in term one wtf, or perhaps Cheras, where Farah used to hang out. I'm waiting! ;DDD



x.

4 comments:

  1. Thats so sweet to get to go i-city with yr loved ones, it must be romantic (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're just passing by, though. D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is Ayam Penyet restaurant exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one I know is located in Sunway Pyramid, along the Marrakesh Street. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D