31 January 2011

There is no you and me, but us.

Photobucket

They can be fooling me around at times because like what Fahmi said, I'm easy to be bullied wtf yet whenever I need help, they would turn up to give me helping hands as soon as they could, in terms of anything that can be done within friends. I use to be cheered up whenever I'm with them no matter what happens because of what they talk and how they care about me and my feelings. Without exaggeration, they are no one else but the best guys I have ever met in my life despite the different races among us.

This is what true Malaysians should do, I suppose. :D



x.

1 comment:

  1. I fully agree with what you've said. We're all Malaysians :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D