05 March 2011

Culture performance by DT37 - OMG!

Good afternoon peeps! Yesterday hadn't been one good night for me because of some incident that made me cry non-stop for approximately one hour on my bed until I woke up feeling dizzy and my eyes are sort of swollen right now. Indeed, I hadn't been crying that loud with me being alone in my room ever since the last time I did so, which I have already forgotten when it was. Worst was, I had a bad dream related to the Badman during my sleep but I found it pretty crappy. It's about how I had my child birth with another guy wtf and ended up I was forced to break up with the Badman to be with my chubby, cute child because he wanted me to be with him and his very own dad. The child was really cute and chubby yet I couldn't even remember his face anymore once I woke up from sleep. The one and the only think I remember clearly in the dream is that the so-called my child kissed me on my lips. Awww! However, I know it would never happen in my life because like seriously, those were just about bullshits and craps. Heh!

As promised, let's continue the stories about the culture performance presented by the last two groups, which there're a comedy and an Indian dance respectively. The photos below tell you how the stories went on. :)

Photobucket

Naeem is such a poser! He is the one that I always call him Mr. Singapore because that's his origin and he likes to show how much he likes his very own country.

Photobucket

Naeem and Saravanan were both acting as old people of different races talking about how the new generations never seem to follow the traditions anymore, like how the old generations do.

Photobucket

Theeban was acting as a grandson (if I'm not mistaken) of Saravanan who claimed that he's so up-to-date, unlike the old people who're being as outdated as them that they always follow the traditions without trying something new.

Photobucket

The one sitting on the bottom right is Haidi who's acting as Naeem's grandson if I'm not mistaken whilst the one standing in the middle was their friend, Jun, and he was acting as a Chinese which he's originally a Korean. Three of them were discussing if they should follow the traditions like how the two old people Naeem and Saravanan did.

Photobucket

While the others were changing, these fellows came again and kept saying how disappointed they were at the so-called grandchildren.

Photobucket

Jun was being nerdy temporarily! Hahaha!

Photobucket

Theeban was wearing the Indian clothes.

Haidi was wearing Malay clothes borrowed from Helmy but I couldn't get to take his photo because they're moving everywhere and the photos were pretty blur.

Photobucket

Obviously, this was the very last group which consisted of Helmy, Fahmi, Alia and Wei Wei. Here, I'm going to show you a video of them performing an Indian dance. Please check it out! 



I hope you enjoy reading about the culture performance and for your information, our lecturer gave each and every one of us full marks, which were 30 over 30 because of the hard works we had done. Wheeeeeee! :D



x.

2 comments:

  1. reminds me of one of my last presentation in uni. :)I worn indian traditional clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good! I wanted to wear our traditional clothes too but I wasn't presenting about Malaysia. :|

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your loves over here! They are all much appreciated! :D